Thermogravimetric Analyser (TGA)
TA Instruments invites you to experience the world?s finest line of Thermogravimetric Analysers, the Discovery TGA 55, TGA 550, and TGA 5500. Discover the advanced engineering and attention to detail that provides enhancements in every aspect of TGA technology and a new level of user experience.
From the most cost effective and flexible TGA with industry leading performance, to the most advanced TGA available, there is a Discovery TGA to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Introducing The New Discovery TGA: https://youtu.be/SKsg8MOFilQ
Differential Scanning Calorimeters (DSC) measures temperatures and heat flows associated with thermal transitions in a material. Common usage includes investigation, selection, comparison and end-use performance evaluation of materials in research, quality control and production applications. Properties measured by TA Instruments’ DSC techniques include glass transitions, “cold” crystallization, phase changes, melting, crystallization, product stability, cure / cure kinetics, and oxidative stability.
TA Instruments’ patented Tzero™ DSC technology, is a revolutionary and fundamentally more accurate way of measuring heat flow. It provides significant improvements in baseline flatness, transition resolution and sensitivity. Tzero™ technology allows direct measurement of heat capacity, and makes Modulated® DSC experiments both faster and more accurate.
The NEW Discovery DSC - https://youtu.be/xJYTgEtTrLw
TA Instruments invites you to experience the world’s finest Simultaneous DSC/TGA, the Discovery SDT 650. Discover the advanced engineering and attention to detail that provides enhancements in every aspect of performance and a new level of user experience. Available with or without an Autosampler, the Discovery SDT is sure to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Features and Benefits:
• Horizontal dual-beam design for superior heat flow and weight measurements.
• Dual-sample TGA mode for double the productivity of competitive systems.
• Ultra-low drift balance design for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity,
• Modulated DSC®,(MDSC®), for the best determination of heat capacity.
• Hi-Res™ TGA for the best separation of overlapping weight losses.
• Modulated TGA™,(MTGA™), for increased productivity for studying kinetics.
• Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
• New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instruments functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data.
• Commitment to quality backed by the industries ONLY five-year furnace warranty for peace of mind.
The Powerful New STA: https://youtu.be/r8nMBkDMNO0
Utilizes state-of-the-art, non-contact, linear drive technology to provide precise control of stress, and air bearings for low friction support.
The Q800 is the world’s best-selling DMA, for very good reasons. It utilizes state-of-the-art, non-contact, linear drive technology to provide precise control of stress, and air bearings for low friction support. Strain is measured using optical encoder technology that provides unmatched sensitivity and resolution. With its unique design, the Q800 easily outperforms competitive instruments, and is ideal for high-stiffness applications including composites.