Advanced plasma cleaning system for removal of hydrocarbon contamination on TEM and SEM samples.
Solarus is a new generation plasma system engineered on new concepts and the latest technology resulting in better performance, simplified use, and consistent cleaning results. It is radically different from any plasma system available in the market and offers the most effective cleaning for removal of hydrocarbon contamination on transmission electron microscope (TEM) and scanning electron microscope (SEM) samples.
- Exclusive H2/O2 gas chemistry (patent pending)—this unique chemistry provides superior cleaning with less sputter damage of all samples including holey carbon films, and further enables samples to remain significantly cooler than if cleaned with the traditional Ar/O2 gas recipe
- Interactive touch screen interface offers seven pre-programmed recipes with optimized process parameters for greater consistency and repeatability
- Real time RF auto-match and variable RF power supply (10 – 65 W) ensure optimum plasma power and low loss under any cleaning conditions
- Mass flow controllers (MFC) provide accurate gas control for long term plasma stability and support up to three independent process gases H2, O2 and Ar
- Multi-functional chamber accepts two TEM holders through front ports while multiple SEM samples are loaded through the top opening lid
- Full time turbo drag pumping system enables overall faster cycle times—faster pump down (50 s vs. the competition's 3 min); faster venting (5 s vs. the competition's 6 min)
- Multi-language support includes operational instructions in English, German, French, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese