Thermal Shock Test Chambers
The innovative technology of our CTS temperature shock test cabinets allow temperature changes up to 100 K/min. The most common national and international standards (DIN, IEC, MIL) are met. The compressed-air dryer system used as a standard allows up to 3000 test cycles without defrosting.
- capacitive Multi-Touch-Display in the front
- defined keys for elementary functions of the installation such as start/stop, fixed-value/automatic operation, interruption, light, etc.
- USB-Connection to save measuring data on USB Stick
- Ethernet-Interface / RS232-Interface
- door with window, incl. LED-lighting
- 2 digital Out, to switch test specimen ON/OFF
- shelf, stainless steel
- entry port size depending on chamber type
- single-hand operated door handle, lockable
- temperature cycling in cold chamber (32, 66, 130 Litre)
- eco-mode to save energy costs
- air dryer system to avoid freezing in long-time testing
- low consumption data
- minimum noise level
- user-friendly operation and programming
- uniform operation due to identical Multi-Touch-Display for all chamber sizes
- temperature measuring with Pt 100 in air inlet and air outlet
- service-friendly construction
- international standards are fulfilled (CE-Conformity)
- compact design with small installation area
Test space capacity in litres:
- 32 / 66 / 133 / 350
Add Temperature Range:
- +50 °C / +220 °C
- -80 °C / +100 °C
Do you want to know more about Thermal Shock Test Chambers?
Please complete the form with your question/s and we will get back to you.